The Guest who makes the booking is deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions will be responsible for all persons included in the booking and should ensure that they are all aware of these Terms & Conditions.
The Owner or the Agent reserves the right to decline any booking or refuse to hand over a key to any person who has not complied with these Terms & Conditions.
• We may use the information for any purpose related to our business, including providing you with information about our business. We may do this by email, SMS or post.
• To help us do this, we may share it with an associated business or with third parties if they do work for us or if the law requires us to do so.
• We will not supply the data to other third parties for them to use in their marketing without your further permission.
• If you do not want us to use your personal data in any of these ways or you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Email:
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL BOOKINGS
• Currently bookings are made via Air B&B or one of our agents. See Air B&B terms and conditions.
CANCELLATION TERMS FOR ALL BOOKINGS
• See Air B&B
SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The lead guest responsible for any booking must be at least 18.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will be charged!
• Please leave all facilities as you would wish to find them.
• Damage to the accommodation or any of the fixtures and fitting will be charged for.
• You are not allowed to bring, invite, or allow other guests on site without prior consent.
• Pets must be always kept on lead and are not allowed on furnishings; please clean up after them.
• All children must be supervised by parent/guardian throughout your stay.
• No additional tents allowed on site.
• Paying guests only allowed on site
Noise and Behaviour
Please be mindful of other guests. After 10pm and before 7.30am, you be asked to reduce noise volumes if it is a disturbance to other guests. You will be given 3 warnings over the course of your stay, then you and your party will be asked to leave immediately. Any behaviour that the management deems to be anti-social, disruptive, or abusive towards staff or other guests on the site will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave immediately, and no refund will be offered or implied. It is important for our guests to work in harmony with other guests and our staff by observing and respecting each other’s privacy. Maintaining high standards on our site is of paramount importance and fundamental to our policy. Anyone not observing and respecting these guidelines will be asked to leave.
• The Guest is responsible for leaving the accommodation in good order and in a clean condition; otherwise, a cleaning charge will be levied.
Health and Safety and Fire
• You are responsible for the safety of your party.
• You are solely responsible for securing your property.
• Your accommodation may not be used for sleeping a number of persons greater than the number stipulated in your booking.
• You must not store fuels or combustible materials.
• You must make sure that any electrical equipment you bring is in good condition and safe to use at our property.
• You must ensure that all members of your party are familiar with the location of the Fire Points and the contents of any Fire Notices.
• Use of fire pits or BBQs are entirely at your own risk, you hold full responsibility for your fire.
• Only wood purchased at Hidden Springs can be used on site.
• Fires must be made in existing fire pits (Please do NOT move them!)
• Your fire must not be left unattended at any time
• Please ensure your fire is extinguished before going to sleep.
Respect the environment
• You are responsible for keeping your accommodation and the area around it clean and tidy.
• If you experience any problem with the electrical or water system, you should contact us. You must not attempt to work on any part of the electrical, gas or water system yourself; this includes any installations.
• You must not introduce any foreign items into the drainage system including cleaning cloths, sanitary towels, condoms, cooking fat, engine oil, grease or paint.
• You must not cut any trees or hedges. If you find any tree or hedge a nuisance or unsatisfactory you should take the matter up with us; do not deal with it yourself.
• You must not dig any hole.
• You must use site washing lines to avoid inconvenience to others. • You must use the refuse bins and recycling points provided.
• We will try to leave you in peace to enjoy your stay. However, if there is an emergency or if we need to carry out urgent work or if we are concerned there has been a serious breach of these rules then we may need to enter your accommodation. We will give you as much notice as is reasonable in the circumstances.
EJECTION FOR BREACH OF THESE RULES
• In the event of persistent or serious breach of these rules by you or any member of your party, we may require the individual or the party to leave immediately.
• We will give you one chance if the breach can be put right.
• No refunds, no second chances.
• If you have any complaints concerning the property or service received by Hidden Springs Jamaica, please inform the property owner immediately (within 24 hours) allowing the complaint to be corrected at the earliest opportunity. You should always raise any complaints with the property owner during your stay, as we cannot properly investigate any complaints made at a later time. is a long form text area designed for your content that you can fill up with as many words as your heart desires. You can write articles, long mission statements, company policies, executive profiles, company awards/distinctions, office locations, shareholder reports, whitepapers, media mentions and other pieces of content that don’t fit into a shorter, more succinct space.